Recipe for Salmon in a Creamy Sauce
with Spinach, dried Tomatoes and Garlic
All fish fans, we would love to present an incredibly scrumptious and subtle recipe for salmon nowadays. Salmon in a pleasing, creamy sauce with garlic, aromatic dried tomatoes, spinach and parmesan sounds delicious, does no longer it? Even though the recipe is not a “conventional” italian, the taste is paying homage to the aggregate of those ingredients in dishes from italy. Try out this juicy and compelling scrumptious salmon recipe!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Calories: 582 kcal
4 salmon fillets, skinned (alternatively: trout or white fish)
2 tsp olive oil
2 tablespoon butter
6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 small onion, diced
150 g sundried tomatoes strips in oil, drained
420 ml cream
3 cups baby spinach
50 g of fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
optional: 80 ml dry white wine (Please do not use a sweet wine!)
optional: 1 teaspoon cornstarch (corn flour) mixed with 1 tablespoon water
1. Warmness the oil in a huge pan. The salmon fillets season and five minutes fry in a hot pan over medium heat on every facet. After cooking from the pan and set apart.
2. Melt the butter within the equal pan. Upload the garlic and fry it for approximately a minute till it begins to scent. Saute onion in butter. Delete the white wine from (in case you use it) and permit lessen the liquid. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and fry them for 1-2 minutes, so they launch their aromas.
3. Reduce the heat and upload the cream brought. Bring them under constant stirring to settle (do no longer boil). Season as wished with salt and pepper.
4. Enter the spinach leaves to the sauce. As soon as you exchange your shade, add the parmesan cheese. Allow the sauce simmer for another minute, until cheese melts. Who needs a thicker sauce can blend the cornstarch with the water and supply it to the pan contents. Stirring constantly maintain to simmer the sauce till it thickens.
Five. To cease the salmon fillets to the pan. Pour with a spoon the creamy sauce over every piece of fish and sprinkle parsley over it.
Matching side dishes to this recipe for salmon:
The succulent salmon you may serve as a lunch meal or for dinner with a crisp salad. Steamed or grilled veggies is likewise a really perfect facet dish for fish. The salmon in cream spinach sauce develops its taste thoroughly inside the accompaniment of rice. Sense loose to dish up tasty pasta with garlic, olives and parmesan with the fish from the pan. To the delicious fish dish and spicy garlic bread tastes especially top. For its coaching you need a baguette, garlic, olive oil, parsley and salt. Reduce the baguette diagonally into slices. Blend the olive oil with the finely chopped garlic and parsley and place on every slice of bread every a teaspoon of the mixture. Bake the bread in a preheated oven crispy and publish it to the fish.
Some cooking suggestions for scrumptious recipe for salmon
Who pays interest to a low-calorie and reduced-fat food plan, when frying butter or cooking oil may be used in smaller quantities. To shop energy, you could update the tomatoes in oil also towards easy, dried tomatoes.
The white wine in the sauce, you may update them with lemon juice. Enter the fully cooked garlic cream sauce sauce just 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice, stir them round and serve.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 582 / Calories from Fat 252
Total Fat 28 g – 43% (of the daily value *)
of which saturated fat 11 g – 55%
Cholesterol 136 mg – 45%
Sodium 476 mg – 20%
Potassium 2260 mg – 65%
carbohydrates 29 g – 10%
– of which fiber 5 g – 20%
– of which sugar 18 g
protein, 48 g – 96%
vitamin A – 59.2%
vitamin C – 33.3%
calcium – 23.5%
iron – 30.9%
* percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet